Monday 27 February 2012

Oscars Red Carpet Looks #Motivation

Here's some looks that REALLY caught my attention at the 84th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California, February 26, 2012:

Angelina Jolie

Michelle Williams

Emma Stone's 2012 Oscar Dress: Love It or Hate It?
Emma Stone


Rooney Mara/Givenchy gown

Stacy Kiebler

Milla Jovovich/ Elie Saab Couture




Jennifer Lopez/Zuhair Murad

Jessica Chastain/Alexander McQueen

<><><>  <><><> 
Viola Davis/Vera Wang


<><><>  <><><> 
Rose Byrne/ Vivienne Westwood

Leslie Mann
And that's NOT all....hold your horses because I'll be adding more to this post later!

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment