Saturday 11 February 2012

In My Mailbox #10

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

I won these via Good Reads First Reads, they're en route:

Salsa Invertebraxa
Salsa Invertebraxa by Mozchops

Tin Soldier
Tin Soldier (Seven Halos #2) by Monica Leonelle

Strange Flesh
Strange Flesh by Michael Olson


This was in my inbox:
The Ahimsa Club by Rebecca Burke
The Annihilation of Foreverland
The Annihilation of Foreverland by Tony Bertauski
Pandora's Key (The Key Trilogy, #1)
Pandora's Key (The Key Trilogy, #1) by Nancy Richardson Fischer

My Enchanted Life
My Enchanted Life by Laura Eno

I won this book from Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies, and is arrived via mail from the Book Depository
When Beauty Tamed the Beast (Fairy Tales, #2)
When Beauty Tamed the Beast (Fairy Tales #2) by Eloisa James

What's in your mailbox? 

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment