Sunday 12 February 2012

"Goddess in the Spectrum" Happy Birthday Photoshoot, Behind the scenes #awesome-sauce

To all my peeps on Facebook, Twitter, GoodReads, Fotomoto etc, you guys are GREAT! My phone was beeping nonstop during the photoshoot today, I respectfully silenced it, but SMILED on the inside LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT. THANKS so so much for the birthday wishes everyone. #ItsNotWorkWhenYouLoveIt Today was seriously the best day ever. There was so so much epic greatness about this day... OMG!
Big Thanks to Dwayne, Kayla, Marie, Ashley, Nikki, and Monyea. A side from my phenomenal husband, you guys made my B-day even more awesome then it already was! I cannot wait to see the photos from today's photoshoot. #ItsNotWorkWhenYouLoveIt Cheers!!!

















The creation process of the looks in this collection can be seen:


Look #1
Look # 2
Look # 3

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment