Sunday 26 February 2012

In My Mailbox #12

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

I won this eBook, via Annie @ Annie in Wonderland.  Thanks again Annie.
Heartlight
Heartlight by Annie Renfay
I got this eBook via NetGalley:
The Secret Life of Copernicus H. Stringfellow
The Secret Life of Copernicus H. Stringfellow by Lorin K. Barber

This eBook was requested for review via my blog (Big thanks to the author):
A Merman's Kiss
A Merman's Kiss by Laura Lond
This was in my mailbox this week.  I won this book via Isabelle @ The Fashionable Writer:
Stay
Stay by Allie Larkin

So what's in your mailbox?

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment