Sunday 19 February 2012

In My Mailbox #11


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

This arrived in my mailbox this week via GoodReads FirstReads:
Strange Flesh
Strange Flesh by Michael Olson

These arrived in my inbox:
We Of The Universe
We Of The Universe by Rachel Cooper

Oppression (Children of the Gods, #1)
Oppression by Jessica Therrien
Barcode: The Legend of Apollo (Barcode, #1)
Barcode: Legend of Apollo by Kashif Ross
Awaited (Wasteland, #2)
Awaited (Wasteland, #2) by Lynn Rush

The Broken Destiny (Broken, #1)
The Broken Destiny (Broken #1) by Carlyle Pretorius

Until Next Time (The Angel Chronicles, #1)
Until Next Time (The Angel Chronicles #1) by Amy Lignor
I'm getting a lot of reading done on this holiday weekend.  I'm also super glad I got new books this week, so what's in your mailbox?


About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment