Tuesday 21 February 2012

Review: My Enchanted Life by Laura Eno

My Enchanted LifeMy Enchanted Life by Laura Eno

My rating: ♥♥♥❥
An American teen finds herself thrust into a world she never knew existed in England's magical community of Wode Gate. While dealing with gnomes, a cranky dragon, murder and mayhem, Emma tries to cope with her unwanted duties as Sentinel and fights to get back home again.
She finds that things aren't always what they seem, people aren't who they pretend to be, and someone wants her dead. The king of the underworld wants her too, but he may be the least of her problems as Emma struggles to control her powers—while losing her heart to a demon.

Thanks to Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy Fanatics and R2R for entrusting me with an honest review.


I love it when there’s a running start from page one. This book was a fairytale to its core. Every word was infused with anticipation of something wonderful around the corner. Emma, the main character, kicks off the story receiving an unbelievable birthday gifts, and accepts her good fortune without doubt making you feel excitement and discovery of miraculous journey. That was a great motivating factor. I was able to read this is a few hours. This was like a Disney move in print. Gnomes, fairies, shape shifters, dragons, and demons (oh my!)!!! Even when things turned dark, there was still a light hearted flow to the story, which gives the reader faith. This was an enjoyable read.


About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment