Friday 3 February 2012

Feature Follow Friday #4

This meme is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read
Q: Define what characteristics your favorite books share. Do they all have a kick ass heroine or is the hot love interest the Alpha Male?

 
Of course!  Who doesn't LOVE a kiss ass heroine?  The defining factor for me it the heroine has to be underestimated.  I'm talking the last one you would consider fighting.  I myself served 10 years in the Army.  I'm 5'1" in the right shoes and ninety something pounds soaking wet.  Needless to say, I look like a kid.  However I was an armorer and I can out shoot most men and do serious harm in hand to hand combat.  So YES I love a story I can relate to.  My very first favorite heroine was Anita Blake.  Her nickname was "Ma Petite" but she also had another nickname in the vamp and lycanthrope community as "The executioner".  The only thing that turned me off about that series is it started to get a little too freaky smut wise.  Another one of my favorites is Blood Warrior.  This chick is underestimated in the human world mostly because she's weird.  Hey I can dig it.....I've been weird my whole life.   I'm a veteran, book worm, fashion designing blogger!?!?!  Doesn't get any weirder then that!


Hey if you follow me, thank so much.  I will be away from the computer today, but I promise to follow back NLT Saturday.

  So, what characteristics your favorite books share?


About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment