Monday 13 February 2012

Book Tag!!

Book Tag!!
Rules:
1. You must post the rules. 

2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people that you have tagged. 

3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post. 
4. Let them know you've tagged them!

Questions given by Doodle’s Book Blog 

Questions:
  • When did you begin book blogging and why?
I started book blogging last year, after I joined good reads.  I was already blogging, but my fashion projects were more stretched out and, in the mean time, I was doing a lot more reading.  I figured “hey” why not combine my two loves.

  • Who is your favorite author and why?
My favorite author is…. Geez… that’s a hard question.  There’s so many awesome writers out there.  If I had to choose right now, I am totally fan girl over H.D. Gordon.

  • If you could pick one book series to turn into a movie adaption which would you pick and who would you cast as the main characters?
No brainer!  The Alexa Montgomery Saga!  Hands down! 


Kaya Scodelario as Alexa



AnnaSophia Robb as Nelly

Anton Yelchin as Jackson



& Kayden.....Liam McIntyre!



  • Was there any point in your life where you stopped reading books?  If so, why?
When I was first shipped off to basic training, I stopped reading.  It was a very stressful.  Besides, I couldn’t find the time with the drill sergeants breathing down my neck and troops screaming at all hours of the day.

  • What is your favorite quote from a book you have read recently?
May the odds ever be in your favor!

  • What book are you most looking forward to reading in 2012?
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows

  • What is your favorite book genre?
Paranormal

  • What TV shows are you currently watching?
I’m not, but I plan to head over to my on demand channel to see what’s happening on the “Bad Girls Club” and “Project Runway”.

  • Physical books, Ebooks, or Audio Books?
Now that I have a nook, I prefer Ebook!  Once upon a time, I would have said physical book.  I fall asleep on audio books.

  • What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?  (List some bands if you like!)
I enjoy all types of music.  (Mostly, anyway.)  It has to have a nice beat and/or thoughtful lyrics.  I am a fan of Adele, Christina Perri, Nickelback, Kings of Leon, Ellie Goulding,  and the list of English speaking artist can go on and on. Internationally, I’m a HUGE fan of Xavier Naidoo!    I also love, love, love underground breakout artist like Kevo Desh and EZP Moneyman.

  • If you could be any character from any book who would you be?
Alexa Montgomery!

My Questions!!




1.       On the norm, are you an optimistic or pessimistic reader?  (When you pick up a book, are you like “yay” or “chopping block time”?)
2.       What are your review statistics for 2011? (5 star vs. 1 star)
3.       Is Whitney Houston not the best ever? (It’s okay if you say no.)
4.        What song is you obsessed with RIGHT NOW?
5.       What book CHANGED YOUR LIFE?
6.       What’s the one author you’ve read the most books written by ever?
7.       What is the one television show you have never missed an episode?
8.       Do you have an eReader?  If so, what kind?
9.       Public Library or Bookstore
10.   I have to repeat this, because it was a great question: If you could pick one book series to turn into a movie adaption which would you pick and who would you cast as the main characters?
11.   Do all your physical (not online) friends read and love books as much as you?


Eeny, meeny, miny, moe…




About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment