Saturday 4 February 2012

In My Mailbox #9

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

THANK YOU NetGalley: 
This was once a Waiting on Wednesday feature, also on my wish list, and now it's mine!

Life Is But a Dream
Life Is But a Dream by Brian James

BOOYAH!  I won this baby thanks to Anne @unwastedwords !  *Happy Dance, Happy Dance*

Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)
Incarnate (Newsoul #1) by Jodi Meadows

Michelle Madow gave me this one for review, per my participation in "Project Tell Taylor" 

Remembrance (Transcend Time, #1)
Remembrance (Transcend Time Saga #1) by Michelle Madow


This was a request review from the author via my blog:

The Scarlet Dagger
The Scarlet Dagger (The Red Sector Chronicles #1) by Krystle Jones

Gemini
Gemini by Aaron Lee Johns Jr

This was given for review thanks to the folks at Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Fanatics on GoodReads:

Witchy, Witchy
Witchy, Witchy (Spellbound Trilogy #1) by Penelope King

This was given for review thanks to the folks at Shut Up & Read on GoodReads:
Half Black Soul  (The Alexa Montgomery Saga, #2)
Half Black Soul (The Alexa Montgomery Saga #2) by H.D. Gordon

This came in the mail:
Fire Baptized (Habitat, #1)
Fire Baptized (Habitat #1) by Kenya Wright
From Blah to Awe: Shaking Up a Boring Faith
From Blah to Awe: Shaking Up a Boring Faith by Jenna Lucado Bishop
I won this on GoodReads FirstReads & it came in the mail:
Born to Darkness
Born to Darkness (Fighting Destiny #1) by Suzanne Brockmann
I checked this out from the library (Well, its about time)...seems like my name's been on the wait list FOREVER:
Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breed, #10)
Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breed #10) by Lara Adrian

I'm so freaking happy right now, I don't know what to do.  So what's in your mailbox?

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment