Friday 17 February 2012

Etsy Treasury Lists (featuring Kindred Dreamheart).

Etsy is the world’s handmade marketplace.

"Our mission is to empower people to change the way the global economy works. We see a world in which very-very small businesses have much-much more sway in shaping the economy, local living economies are thriving everywhere, and people value authorship and provenance as much as price and convenience. We are bringing heart to commerce and making the world more fair, more sustainable, and more fun." -Etsy


I have a mini shop on Etsy:
I checked my account today and saw I have a lot of admirers!










I love Treasury Lists!

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment