Sunday 25 March 2012

Client Mock Up: Hair Show

Hey all I like to document my process to achieving my ultimate goal of styling celebrities! 
I'm super excited....I was requested via referral! 

I won't reveal my client, just yet, but he's a DC local phenomenon!

Here's my sketch...This is only my second male croquis so I need a little more practice:

Again, here's the fabric choices:
(If you would like to change your selection, please do so after the muslin fitting)


 I am currently studying the inspiration and drafting the muslin version of the jacket. 
I plan to have the fitting NLT next Sunday.

 I will call NLT Thursday to confirm the appointment.

 
Dilemma:  embroidered sew on
Silver Scissors w/Gold Handles & Blk Screw, Good 4 Applique, Size 2.5 in. x 2.5 in.

or charm?
5pcs Bronze Scissor Pendant - Ships from USA


Cheers,

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment