Saturday 17 March 2012

In My Mailbox # 15

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

I won...
Black Howl (Madeline Black, #3)Moonlight Bleu
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1)Entangled (Spellbound, #1)

  • Black Howl (Madeline Black #3) by Christina Henry {courtesy of Mindy @ www.magicalurbanfantasyreads.com}
  • Moonlight Bleu by Renee Rearden {Courtesy of the author's blog via the Lunary Love Hop}
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium #1) by Stieg Larsson, Reg Keeland {Courtesy of Kayla THE Bookworm}
  • Entangled (Spellbound #1) by Nikki Jefford  {Courtesy of Aanchal @ Book Flame}
For Review:
ReVamped (Angel Creek, #1)
ReVamped (Angel Creek, #1) by Ada Adams {coustesy of the author}

Review for Tour:
Shadow of The Witte WievenJaguar Sun (Jaguar Sun Series #1)
  • Shadow of The Witte Wieven by Debbie Peterson {Courtesy of InkSpell Publishing}
  • Jaguar Sun (Jaguar Sun Series #1) by Martha Bourke {Courtesy of Kismet Book Tours}

Free via InkSpell Publishing Free Reads Week (Mar 12-16th) :


Forever Yours

  • Forever Yours by Shilpa Mudiganti
  • Lies And Other Disasters...Like Love By Cecilia Robert
  • Beyond The Hidden Gate By Debbie Peterson
  • Coming Together By Naya Nikki
  • Aftertaste By Stephanie Lawton
Freebie via Author's blog:

The Green
The Green by Karly Kirkpatrick

That's it for me! So what came in your mailbox?

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment