Wednesday 14 March 2012

My Book Boyfriend: Zulu

My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader.



Yeah I put my name on him!  And it's not even my birthday! What? Want to fight about it? *hysterical giggles*  My book boyfriend is......*fanning my self*....Zulu, the half fairy freedom fighter  from

Fire Baptized (Habitat, #1)The Burning Bush (Habitat, #2)


After I read Fire Baptized, I could not get thoughts of Zulu off my mind.  I tweeted about him for a few days launching a #TeamZulu not #TeamMeshack campaign.  *Sigh* 

Want to know why I love him so much. 
First I'll show his tweets then we'll analyze book excerpts.


Yep, @studiokd3 is me!  So it's official, Lanore you got to run for your money when I'm in town!




The security lights shone on his X brand.  His blond dreadlocks hung beyond his broad shoulders, slapping around his elbows.  He wore no shirt, just indigo jeans that hung low and framed perfect abdominal muscles.  Multicolored cords were sewn into his ivory skin in a swirly pattern that stopped at his wrists.  It had to have been pretty painful when he’d gotten it done.  With each furious stomp, his muscles bulged under the cords.  (from Fire Baptized)



He narrowed his eyes.  Usually they were a blend of dark and gold, reminding me of the dawn’s sun as it peeked through the habitat’s ceiling.  Tonight, his eyes were midnight black.  His gaze was like the sharp edge of a sword pulled out for battle.
I took a step back and cleared my throat.  “We were just going to talk about what happened.”
He raised his blond eyebrows.  “You mean when I had you on the desk, dress lifted, shirt ripped, and your lips on mine?” (from Fire Baptized)


He wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me closer.  A groan escaped from him.  I sucked on his lip and then bit it.  He tightened his grip, and in that moment, I knew I wouldn’t stop if he wanted more. (from Fire Baptized)
The only thing missing from my Zulu choice is the dreads:


Zulu your hotness is undeniable!

Note:  All tweets are from the author. I think it's pretty cool she's tweeting from the voice of the character! 
Zulu is portrayed by model, Daniel Gerlach.

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))


No comments:

Post a Comment