Sunday 11 March 2012

Client Mock Up: Flower B-Day Project


It's always a pleasure when clients seek me entrusting that I have the abilities, skills, and expertise to recreate red carpet phenomenal.  I am willing to perform my rendition while paying homage to the designer who sparked the inspiration.

At this years Grammy's Rhianna wore a custom dress by Armani inspired by Michelle Pfeiffer in Scarface!
(Photo by Larry Busacca/Getty Images For The Recording Academy)


Per the clients measurements and specific tastes, my rendition of this gown will look like this:

The gown will be metallic gold.
The fabric will be Poly/Spandex.
More alterations may come upon fitting.


 My second look for this client will be a Kindred Dreamheart original:


100% Silk Taffeta black with metallic gold polka dots. 
Crystal Organza overlay on top bust trim. 
Full Shirt w/ full tulle petticoat.
Invisible back zipper.
Courtesy of Lilys Fabric on Ebay
The Last look for this client was inspired by the Kardashian's:

My rendition will be a more tailored fitted look.
Metallic gold thread detailing.
The material will be Polyester Crepe Suiting.
Back or front zipper closure. (Still undecided.)


This number is be accessoried with a metallic gold belt.  Per the client's request, there will also be a metallic gold flower sholder brooch.  I'm still undecided on the particular look.
Sale, Shimmering Gold Flower Brooch  4 1/2", Ready to Ship
From fiberluscious on Etsy

Bridal Hair Clip Fascinator - Vintage Inspired Gold, Cream, Champagne with Vintage Brooch, Chains, Satin Flowers, Pearls and Crystals
From SolBijou on Etsy


Note:  Most celebrity images provided by the client unless credited to another source.
Price Quotes will be emailed directly to the customer.  Please email me just you would like a different fabric choice and/or design and I will make the adjustments.  If nothing else, it'll begin production next weekend.


About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment