Saturday 17 March 2012

Client Mock Up: Flower B-Day Project # 2

Production wise, today was a good day.  I've gotten the material:


I'm almost done with the first look:

 

Metallic gold material was unobtainable, however still in compliance with the client's color scheme, I have black and gold glitter.  I'm in the process of draping and serging.  This will be ready for a fitting NLT next weekend.


On Sunday, I will begin drafting the muslin fabric version of look two.  I hope to have it ready for fitting NLT next weekend as well.






About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment