Monday 5 March 2012

Inspiration board #1

I have over 10 yards of denim (gifted by recording artist, Kevo Desh!  Thanks!) and a fixation with steampunk and cosplay.

I have a few models in mind; however I have no idea where this project will take me creativity wise.

Here is where I'll compile my inspiration:
Courtesy of Brasky
Courtesy of Brasky
Courtesy of Brasky
Courtesy of Brasky
Courtesy of Brasky
Courtesy of Brasky
Courtesy of Brasky
Courtesy of Brasky
Courtesy of Brasky
Courtesy of Brasky
Courtesy of Brasky

Courtesy of The Chive
Courtesy of The Chive
Courtesy of The Chive
Courtesy of The Chive
Courtesy of The Chive
Courtesy of The Chive
Courtesy of The Chive
 Sketches to come...

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment