Tuesday 13 March 2012

Teaser Tuesdays: Between The Land And The Sea by Derrolyn Anderson



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


She looked suprised, and a little annoyed, "You will be allowed to return to the others," she announced loudly, "But after fifty moons  the change back will no longer be possibleYou will be giving up a life of eternal peace and beauty," she leaned in to stare at me intensely, "AND YOU WILL DIE." (page 252)

Between The Land And The Sea (Marina's Tales, #1)
Between The Land And The Sea (Marina's Tales #1) by Derrolyn Anderson

I see an EPIC rating in this book's future!  I'm so, so in LOVE with this story!

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment