Sunday 18 March 2012

Inspiration for a new collection!

Fashion Never Sleeps:
via DeathGlamCouture 

I would probably do someone bodily harm to get these babies paired with one of my garments in a photo shoot:

via everlastinglifashion

I came across this image a few years back when I was working on my Timeless Evolution Collection. This same concept of pleating and detailing will work perfectly for the Steam punk inspired line I'm currently working on.
From Focus on Style
Here's a few other unique looks that caught my eye on that site:

From Focus on Style
From Focus on Style

Don't mind me...I'm just brainstorming.  Feel free to comment if you like.

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment