Friday 16 March 2012

Fashion Forward Fiction Friday (6)

Here is where I judge books by their fashionable cover!


CamilleIt's only a back view of the dress, but "Wow" it's eye catching and really makes me want to add it to my TBR pile!  I can only imagine how it looks in the front.  I would say sweetheart neckline with a v-cut waist line.  I love it and I think I'm inspired now as to where I plan to take that steampunk design I'm currntly workin on.


Today's FashionForward Fiction Friday was brought to you by:


 
Camille (Camille #1) by Tess Oliver

At a time when society conforms to the strictest rules and most proper etiquette, sixteen-year-old Camille Kennecott and her guardian, Dr. Bennett, live a most unconventional life. They hunt werewolves.When unwitting victim, Nathaniel Strider, wanders into one of their full moon pursuits, Camille and Dr. Bennett believe they have found a specimen for their study. Finding a scientific key to unlocking the mystery of lycanthropy would end their late night excursions. Yet beneath the irresistible exterior, Nathaniel is transforming into a flesh-tearing monster, and as each experiment fails, Camille loses another inch of her soul to him. In a month’s time, she must face the prospect of destroying the boy who has stolen her heart.


About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment