Wednesday 7 March 2012

Waiting On Wednesday: The Burning Bush (Habitat #2) by Kenya Wright




Hosted by Breaking The Spine

The Burning Bush (Habitat, #2)The Burning Bush (Habitat #2) by Kenya Wright



Paperback
Expected publication: May 2012 by Dragonfairy Press


After Dante Bottelli’s slaughter of Vamp-owned Mixbreeds, Lanore and Zulu execute a well-planned attack that hits Dante where it hurts the most—his pockets. But their attack triggers a chain of unfortunate events, and allows Detective Rivera to blackmail Lanore.

Rivera forces Lanore to investigate his case, the Burning Bush murders. Someone's been tying girls to bushes and setting them on fire. Lanore must find the killer, or Rivera goes public with his information.

Meanwhile, Dante won't take his defeat without a fight. He counterattacks and the Santeria habitat, as well as Lanore’s and Zulu’s lives, are changed forever.

Book 1 rocked!  I can not wait for this book!  I received an ARC of Fire Baptized; and is was a 5 heart Haute Couture! (Review here)  So I am crossing my fingers.......oh pretty pretty please....hoping I can get an ARC of this one as well.  I mean if I seriously have to wait til May *GASP*  I will go cRaZy!!!!!!!  ADD this to your TBR list people!  I do believe it will be EPIC!!!


About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment