Tuesday 27 March 2012

Client Mock Up: 20120404

A client approached me today with the deposit to design a custom jacket. 

She was inspired by this baby:


Cute, huh? Is available @ Saks for ummm about $1995.00.

And to top it off, she needs this in a little under 1 week.

Here's my 15 minute sketch and fabric selections:

Here's my 1st & 2nd muslin mock up 



We'll do a fitting on Wednesday.  If all goes well, we'll move on to the real material!
*Gasp* 100% silk is not very forgiving with seam rippers.
*fingers crossed*  Wish me luck!



About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment