Monday 26 March 2012

Client Mock Up: Hair Show #2

I'm still at the drawing board, but I'm having loads of fun!  That little gerbil's on a roll, smoking up the place, and burning a hole in that inferior exercise wheel.  After meeting the client taking into consideration the magnitude of this event, and hearing his feedback from my first mock up, here's the new direction I've come up with:

Envision:
Black Sequins w/ metallic & bronze detailing...




Required Notions:
16 inch black and gold metal separating zipper YKK with zipper pull - 1 pcs

Forming the arches and incorporating color selections:






 
My inspiration:
Vintage Cat Eye Glasses, Soft Gold Color with AB Crystals and Sassy Striped TrimVintage Gold and Black Buttons from the 50'sElegant gold and black metallic specialty yarn fiber embellishent bundleBlock LETTERS Black or Metallic Gold 1 inch tall Alphabet Applique Patches A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z ETSYMetallic Floral Woven Jacquard  Ribbon 1 1/2 x 3 yards Black and Metallic Gold Made in Switzerland Rayon Mix30 pcs of  10mm Faceted Round Cut Flatback Formica Bead  in Clear, Black, Metallic Gray for scrapbooking, clothing, Jewelry, Accessory1 pc-Vintage Fancy Glass cabochon-Gold/Black-40x30mm-item 948qGold Black Plastic Beads Vintage Style -60012-1 /20PcsHand Painted Men ShoesHand Painted Men ShoesVans Authentic Sequined Skate Shoe - Black/Sequin
MEN'S Converse Chuck Taylor Black Mono Sequin Hi Top


I look forward to the next fitting!


Cheers,

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment