Tuesday 31 January 2012

Portfolio Update: Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

I'm super excited.  I have the results from the Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum photoshoot.  For those of you who've been following the making of these garments and emailed kind words, thank you so much for the encouragement.

Model: Tessa
MUA: Suzanne
Hair: Tessa & Suzanne
Clothing designer: Kindred Dreamheart
Photographer: Amber Renée Photography

Model: Tessa
MUA: Suzanne
Hair: Tessa & Suzanne
Clothing designer: Kindred Dreamheart
Photographer: Amber Renée Photography

Model: Tessa
MUA: Suzanne
Hair: Tessa & Suzanne
Clothing designer: Kindred Dreamheart
Photographer: Amber Renée Photography
You can see more great pictures on my facebook fan page and at http://www.k-d3.com/. (Please respect my work.  This is copyright protected.)



Here's the post that contain the making of these garments:
 
About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment