Sunday 8 January 2012

Bout of Books 3.0: Read-a-Thon

Bout of Books
Hosted by On a Book Bender
This is my first read-a-thon.  The bonus is there are prizes involved.  It's not too late to sign up.

My Goals
Books To Read
  • I have alot to choose from.  Check out my IMM.

Updates - (Note:  I will post all of my updates here. Like Joli @ Actin' Up with Books , I'm going to also count the number of pages read instead of just total of books so that I don't feel bad about myself. The challenge says # of books per day, but that's alot!)

1/9
Number of pages I’ve read today: 95
Total number of pages I’ve read: 95
Books: -1

1/10
Number of pages I’ve read today: 105
Total number of pages I’ve read: 200
Books: 1

1/11
Number of pages I’ve read today: 35
Total number of pages I’ve read: 235
Books: 1

1/12
Number of pages I’ve read today: 37
Total number of pages I’ve read: 272
Books: 1

1/13
Number of pages I’ve read today: 50
Total number of pages I’ve read: 322
Books: 1

1/14
Number of pages I’ve read today: 88
Total number of pages I’ve read: 410
Books: 1

1/15
Number of pages I've read today: 152
Total number of pages I've read: 562
Books: 2


Reflection:
Not bad for my first read-a-thon!



    About the Blogger
    I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment