Thursday 19 January 2012

Swoon Thursday # 1

Hosted by YA Bound

This is from a Chick-lit novel, but it's very YA friendly:
(From Perfect on Paper by Janet Goss)
“Before we continue this conversation, there’s something I really need to do.”  He sidled closer, turned my face toward his, and kissed me.
Of course I kissed him back.  My entire body had lost its musculature, and I became flooded with pure desire, physically in capable of pulling away.  Not that I wanted to pull away.  Either the bartender turned on the music or my imagination decided to provide a soundtrack as Billie Holiday began to croon “You’re My Thrill.”
Was he ever.  The kiss was so heated and seemed to go on for so long that when we finally stopped, I was surprised to discover the ice in my drink hadn’t melted.
“What was that for?” I said.
“I thought it would decrease the tension.”
Did this SWOON you too?





About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment