Tuesday 17 January 2012

Teaser Tuesdays # 5


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


I spun around and looked at Kayden, who was staring straight ahead.  "Hey, buddy, this Council, they're not going to, like, sentence us to death or anything like that, are they?" (pg 65)
Blood Warrior (The Alexa Montgomery Saga #1)

Blood Warrior (The Alexa Montgomery Saga #1) by H.D. Gordon

So far, this is a GOOD book!


About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment