Sunday 29 January 2012

In My Mailbox # 8

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

I got these great books free via my B&N free Nook Downloads:

 
Mutiny (Mystyx, #2.5)The Strange Case of Finley Jayne (Steampunk Chronicles, #0.5)The Red ShoesSummer's Crossing (Iron Fey, #3.5)Retro Demonology (The Demon Trappers, #0.5)Remedial Magic (Faeriewalker, #0.5)Grey Eyes (The Forever Trilogy, #1)Fallen from Grace (Dark Mirror, #0.5)Beasts and BFFs (13 to Life, # 0.5)Angel Burn (Angel Trilogy, #1)Anathema (Causal Enchantment, #1)A Link to Twilight (an excerpt from Silent Hero)From the AshesZombies Don't Cry (A Living Dead Love Story)

Titles:
Mutiny (Mystyx #2.5) by Artist Arthur
The Strange Case of Finley Jayne (Steampunk Chronicles 0.5) by Kady Cross
The Red Shoes by Bea Turvey
Summer's Crossing (Iron Fey #3.5) by Julie Kagawa
Retro Demonology (The Demon Trappers 0.5) by Jana Oliver
Remedial Magic (Faeriewalker 0.5) by Jenna Black
Grey Eyes (The Forever Trilogy #1) by B. Alston, Quinteria Ramey
Fallen from Grace (Dark Mirror 0.5) by M.J. Putney
Beasts and BFFs (13 to Life) by Shannon Delany
Angel Burn (Free Preview of Chapters 1-3)by L. A. Weatherly
Anathema (Causal Enchantment #1) by K.A. Tucker
A Link to Twilight (an excerpt from Silent Hero) by Christine E. Schulze
Tenth Grade Bleeds (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod #3) by Heather Brewer
From the Ashes by Jeremy Burns
Zombies Don't Cry (A Living Dead Love Story) by Rusty Fischer

The following were given for review via the author:
Between The Land And The SeaThe Moon And The TideThe Fate of the Muse (Marina's Tales, #3)
Titles:
Between The Land And The Sea (Marina's Tales, #1) by Derrolyn Anderson
The Moon And The Tide (Marina's Tales, #2) by Derrolyn Anderson
The Fate of the Muse (Marina's Tales, #3) by Derrolyn Anderson

So did you download any freebies?  What's in your mailbox?

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment