Tuesday 3 January 2012

My Book Boyfriend: Finnick Odair


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader.


I was introduced to Finnick Odair in Catching Fire (Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins;and I forgot all about those other guys.  Katniss you fool!  If you don't want him I'll take him.  But at last, he's in love with Annie; I'm taken; and let's not forget he's but a fictional character.  But I can always dream right?!?!  This is why I adore him, complete with my commentary as I read the heart stopping lines:
 
Finnick Odair is portrayed by Tyler Hoechlin

Try not to droll too much.  "My" book boyfriend, remember?  Go get your own!(lol)



“Want a sugar cube?” he says, offering his hand, which is piled high.  “They’re supposed to be for the horses, but who cares?  They’ve got years to eat sugar, whereas you and I….well, if wee see something sweet, we better grab it quick.”

 Why yes, I'll take some sugar.  Thank-you! *Wink*

Tall, athletic, with golden skin and bronze-colored hair and those incredible eyes.
He may have to dye his hair, but those eyes.  He doesn't have to change a thing about those eyes. *SWOON*


He’s been on boats his whole life.  The trident was a natural, extension of his arm.


He’s draped in a golden net that’s strategically knotted at his groin so that he can’t technically be called naked, but he’s about as close as you can get.

*Giggling uncontrollably*  God bless his stylist!


He wets his lips ever so slightly with his tongue.

He has to be able to pull this technique off jusssst right.  LLCool J has the perfect sexy lip lick.  If Finnick can do it like that- the way it's playing in my head......HOT DAMN! Yessir take me now!  (Sorry the country comes out when I'm excited.lol.)


He tips his head in so his lips are almost in contact with mine.  “What about you, girl on fire?  Do you have any secrets worth my time?”





Finnick Odair, you stole the show in my eyes.  I don't care what they say about you being a playboy.  I hope to see more of you in book 3, Mockingjay.

So did any book men give you heart palpitations lately?

Note:  All images of the handsome Tyler Hoechlin were borrowed from his website

Read the whole story on Finnick Odair:
Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)

Oops!  Sorry I posted early. LOL. I couldn't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment