Sunday 15 January 2012

In My Mailbox (6)


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

This was in my mailbox this week:
A Cure to Die For: A Medical Thriller
A Cure to Die For: A Medical Thriller by Stephen G. Mitchell
-Thanks to Good Reads/ First Reads

&

-Thanks to my lovely Mom, now I'm "one of the cool kids" (lol)

This was in my inbox:

The Gathering Storm (Katerina Alexandrovna, #1)
The Gathering Storm (Katerina Alexandrovna #1) by Robin Bridges
-Thanks to NetGalley

This one is en route:
Born to Darkness
Born to Darkness (Fighting Destiny #1) by Suzanne Brockmann
-Thanks to Good Reads/ First Reads

That's it for me; so what's in your mailbox?


About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment