Sunday 22 January 2012

In My Mailbox # 7

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.


This was in my mailbox this week:
I won this pretty book mark (bling bling) from Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies

I ordered my Nook Swag from Amazon

This was in my inbox this week:
Daphne and The Mysterious Girls Secret Bathroom SocietyMountain ManImmortal Prophecy (Book #1 The Immortal Prophecy Saga)Spellcaster (Spellbound, #2)Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)

The first two Indie authors contacted me directly via my blog and I can't wait to read these books.
Just got VIP status w/ Harlequin!  (Whoop! Whoop!) So I will read ANYTHING they have on NetGalley.

I didn't get to read much today because I was busy sewing,
but I will make up for it by reading until I fall asleep!

So, What's in your mailbox?

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment