Wednesday 25 January 2012

Why Buy The Cow? Reading Challenge 2012!


In celebration of my awesome New Nook e-reader,  I've decided to take part in the "Why Buy The Cow? Reading Challenge 2012! "  This Challenge is hosted by Kelly at Reading the Paranormal and Missie at The Unread Reader!  This reading challenge has been developed specifically for FREE and LEGAL downloaded books. It's not too late to sign up.  You can find out more information: here.


Places where you can legally grab some free e-books:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Smashwords
All Romance eBooks: offers random freebie books throughout the year (signing up for the newsletter to get updates)
Pocket After Dark: offers free online reads that change monthly and/or bi-monthly
Sony’s Reader Store: occasionally pops up with free books that aren’t available at Amazon or B&N
Harlequin: offers Freebie Friday
Sourcebooks: offers monthly freebies
Books on the Knob pulls freebies from around the web in different genres for reader consumption
I will compete in Level: Coupon Clipper: 12 Books
Just me and my Nook.  Yep, I painted that picture in the background.

My Progress:
Free from Amazon:
 InkedNephyrae:The Vampire's CousinNot Quite Casper: an Aether Vitalis Short StoryCity of SinA High Stakes GameMarkedJapanese Fairy TalesChapter 19: The Soul ChaserWandering Koala rides The Phantom Coach comic 1

Free from Publisher's site:
* My reviews posted on this blog can be viewed here: HERE.






About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment