Saturday 7 January 2012

In My Mailbox (4)



In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

This segment of IMM is a Fun one!  I've been doing this book review blogging this for a few months now; and I didn't think I would get any notice with all the other great book blogs out there.  But low and behold, now I'm on the publisher radar.

Here's what's in my mailbox:

Perfect on Paper by Janet Goss
 (ARC paperback from New American Library. Expected publication: March 6th 2012)

Perfect on Paper

And these were in my inbox:

New GirlThe Stuttering TattooMesmerizeHellsbane (Hellsbane #1)Allegiance (Legacy, #2)A Tale of Two Proms (Bard Academy, #4)The PeculiarsPractical JeanHalflings (Halflings, #1)Replication: The Jason ExperimentDearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1)Avatar The Last Airbender: The Lost AdventuresBuffy the Vampire Slayer: Last Gleaming (Season 8, Vol. 8)Courtney Crumrin and The Night Things (Volume 1)Blood Warrior (The Alexa Montgomery Saga #1)

New Girl by Paige Harbison (Expected publication: January 31st 2012 ) From HarlequinTEEN for review
The Stuttering Tattoo by Greg Logsted From TKA Distribution for review
Mesmerize (Mystyx #4) by Artist Arthur (Expected publication: January 24th 2012) From KimaniTRU for review 
Hellsbane (Hellsbane #1) by Paige Cuccaro From Entangled Publishing, LLC for review 
Allegiance (Legacy #2) by Cayla Kluver (Expected publication: February 28th 2012 ) From HarlequinTEEN for review
A Tale of Two Proms (Bard Academy #4) by Cara Lockwood From TKA Distribution for review 
The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry (Expected publication: May 1st 2012) From Amulet Books  for review 
Avatar: The Last Airbender—The Promise, Part 1 by Gene Luen Yang  (Expected publication: January 25, 2012) From Dark Horse Books for review 
Practical Jean by Trevor Cole From HarperPerennial for review 
Halflings (Halflings #1) by Heather Burch (Expected publication: February 1st 2012) From Zondervan Publishing for review 
Replication: The Jason Experiment by Jill Williamson From Zonderkidz for review 
Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration #1) by Lia Habel From Del Rey  for review 
Avatar The Last Airbender: The Lost Adventures by Bryan Konietzko, Michael Dante DiMartino From Dark Horse Books for review 
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Last Gleaming (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 #8) by Joss Whedon, Jane Espenson, Georges Jeanty, Karl Moline From Dark Horse Books for review 
Courtney Crumrin and The Night Things (Courtney Crumrin #1) by Ted Naifeh From Oni Press for review

Blood Warrior (The Alexa Montgomery Saga #1) by H.D. Gordon, Janice Gordon From RI&R events for review



Thank you publishers for making my day.  I'm not scared!  Keep 'em coming.  This just means I'll have to read faster!  Oh and thanks to my wonder Mother for buying me that Nook I'd been asking for.  *Kisses* Now I can actually read these ebooks w/o lugging my laptop around!  Whoohoo!
So did any other newbies strike gold in 2012?
What's in your mailbox?
 



About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment