Tuesday 24 January 2012

Client Update: Mock Up # 3

Per photoshoot Feb 12,  This gown is 25% completed.  Garment construction will be completed NLT Sunday.



This piece was constructed using  measurements, per measurements, of model  #2334171 #1272942.


Progress:
I'm forming my "V"stripes.

The stripes are done! (1/25/2012)- 38 min.

The front is done! (1/26/2012)-1 hr. 45 min.


I'm working on the back.  The more I work the more I hear this begging to be a short dress. (1/28/2012)





The next looks in this collection can be seen:

Look #1
Look # 2
Look # 3
About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment