Sunday 29 April 2012

Client Mock Up: ME #1

Okay so I need something Kindred Dreamheart to wear to an event that will debut my first men's suit.

Here's my inspiration and progress:
Thanks to Uncle Sam and genetics I have an athletic build, so the best silhouette for my body type and the formality of this event is a classic wiggle dress w/ pearls. Oh and because of my youth, I'll use denim to avoid looking too old.  To play on today's trend, I will wear the snake skin pumps. 




I hope to have this completed by Monday evening.  The show is on Friday, and my husband has requested I make him a suit coat.  I'll update you later. 

Cheers,

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment