Sunday 15 April 2012

Client Mock Up: Hair Show #4

Hey all:

I know I'm a little behind on this project.  I had hoped to be completed this weekend finalizing with alterations.  All you twitter followers know I was a bit under the weather.  I'm feeling much better now and playing catch up.  I anticipate an all nighter or two, but anticipate having this completed NLT Next Sunday.  Yay!  Anywho here's some pic updates:

This is just gorgeous when the light hits it!



Thomas was so awesome to give this male mannequin.  Whether it was a loan or a keeper; he had a little cosmetic damage (not fully pictured).

 But have no fear I repaired him.
I stuffed his burn, sealed with fabric glue and muslin and made him a new cover.

Oh yeah I got a new sewing machine to add to my collection of four.

It's so awesome!  It embroiders, serges, and sews.


I'll post more updates later this week.


About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment