Monday 23 April 2012

In My Mailbox # 20


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

Hello Beautiful People:
Here's what came in my mailbox...
Brambleman by Jonathan Grant (For Review for Author)
Miles from Ordinary by Carol Lynch Williams (Won from Nicole @ YA Book Haven)
Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls #1) by C.C. Hunter (Won from Beverly @ The Wormhole)


I've also downloaded over 25 YA and paranormal Freebies via Amazon and Smashwords. 
I'm officially hooked on free ebooks! 

Check out my tweets to access the links for your copy.
(See hashtag #FREE)

Follow me on Twitter for regular updates.

So what came in your mailbox?
About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment