Wednesday 18 April 2012

Client Mock Up: Hair Show # 5

Okay, the jacket is 90% complete.  I only need to place and stitch down the shoulder boards and the zipper.  In fact, I'm thinking of doing that on site to ensure the best possible tailored fit.  I think I'll look into rental space so I can bring my sewing machine along and have a functioning area.

I plan to complete the alterations and sew the waistband on the trousers on Thursday and Friday.

After that, all that will be left is top stiching and pressing.

Here's a few photo updates:






I will confirm this last meeting NLT Saturday via telephone, or when I finish the trousers (whichever happen sooner).

Cheers,

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment