Wednesday 11 April 2012

In My Mailbox #18


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

Here's what came in my mailbox within 1.5 weeks:
The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell (won from Tiffany @Tiffany Reads)
Potrero Hill by ML Hamilton (signed copy from the author)
The Duff (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) by Kody Keplinger (I bought it)
The Girl of Dracula by Dorina Stanciu (I bought it)
Soulless (Parasol Protectorate #1) by Gail Carriger (won from Laurie)





I needed color and there's so many books only available on Kindle,
so I bought a Kindle Fire w/swag gear!



I got this via NetGalley:
The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)

I got these via RAK:

Beautiful DisasterAnew (The Archers of Avalon, #1)
Big thanks to
Freebies via Amazon:
Smitten (Zerrin, #1)ElfbittenTears of the BrokenThe Enchanted BookInsight (Insight #1)Night MarchersEarth (Elemental, #1)UnfinishedEndlessly (Endlessly, #1)Marked (Soul Guardians, #1)Jenny Pox (The Paranormals, #1)Glimpse (Zellie Wells, #1)Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy, #1)Frey (The Frey Saga, #1)Coexist (Keegan's Chronicles, #1)Betrayal (The Descendants #1)Anathema (Cloud Prophet Trilogy, #1)Branded (Fall of Angels, #1)Before (Heven and Hell, #0.5)Meeting Destiny (Destiny, #1)Sojourner (Sojourner, #1)Breathless (Jason and Azazel, #1)

These were already on my ereader when I synced my account.  Somehow I got them, but I don't remember:
Love is Darkness (Valerie Dearborn, #1)A Gentleman's Daughter: Her ChoiceA Season of Eden

RAK is a freaking awesome program!  Oh and I think I may have an Amazon freebie addiction. *lol*  At least reading these will go toward my "Why buy the Cow" challenge.

So what came in your mailbox?


About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment