Tuesday 10 April 2012

Announcement: Night of the Purple Moon by Scott Cramer

Night of the Purple Moon
by Scott Cramer

ebook, 260 pages
Published March 25th 2012 by Amazon

What happens after space dust decimates the adult population?

For months, astronomers have been predicting that Earth will pass through the tail of a comet. They say that people will see colorful sunsets and, best of all, a purple moon.

But nobody has predicted the lightning-fast epidemic that sweeps across the planet on the night of the purple moon. The comet brings space dust with it that contains germs that attack human hormones. Older teens and adults die within hours of exposure.

On a small island off the coast of Maine, Abby Leigh and a group of children struggle to survive in this new world, but all the while they have inside them a ticking time bomb — adolescence.
Announcement:

This ebook is currently listed for 2.99;
but will be free on Amazon April 11 &12!

Don't miss out! 

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment