Sunday 1 April 2012

In My Mailbox #17 {Vlog #1}


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

Hello Beautiful People & Trend-Setters :

It's been one very busy weekend for me, but I took the time to do my very first video log of this edition's IMM!


On Tour:  The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass {Southern Book Bloggers}
Won
  • Past Midnight (Past Midnight #1) by Mara Purnhagen {Danielle @ Paulette's Papers}
  • The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins  (movie edition book) & bookmark {Nicole @ Nicole's YA Book Haven}
For Review:  Xor: The Shape of Darkness by Moshe Sipper {From Author}
Purchased
  • The Art of Sewing: Traditional Favorites by Time-Life Books {Public Library Book Sale}
  • From Girls to Grrrlz: A History of Female Comics from Teens to Zines by Trina Robbins {Public Library Book Sale} 

About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment