Friday 13 July 2012

Stacking The Shelves # 11

STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.


I bought:
I am such a fan of H.D. Gordon! 
The Alexa Montgomery series really rocked my Nook's world! 
I'm such excited to check out this new novel.
It's currently ON SALE for $3.99 (original price $5.99)
Joe
Joe by H.D. Gordon

What Kills Me
What Kills Me by Wynne Channing




For Review:
Valkyrie Rising
Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson

From the author of "The Annihilation of Foreverland"...
(I Loved TAOF! So I was super excited when the author asked me to review this book.)
Claus: Legend of the Fat Man
Claus: Legend of the Fat Man by Tony Bertauski

Dancing with Death
Dancing with Death by Andrea Heltsley


House of Shadows by Rachel Neumeier

Amazon Freebies:
Here's some Amazon freebies I shared via twitter this week.
Click the image below to download your copy. 
I hope it's still free!
 Dark Beauty (Seeker, #0.5) Seaweed


So, what did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment