Friday 6 July 2012

Stacking The Shelves # 10

STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.


I won:
(((Big Thanks to Shane @ itching for books)))
Living Violet (The Cambion Chronicles #1) by Jaime Reed

Burning Emerald (The Cambion Chronicles #2) by Jaime Reed
GoodReads | Amazon


I won this personalized autographed copy from helping answer a question on the author's blog.
(((Thanks again Ms. Eagar)))

Night Beach by Kirsty Eagar
GoodReads | Currently only sold in Australia

 For Review (from publisher):
(((Big Thanks to Random House/Alfred A. Knopf Books & Shelf Awareness)))
The Impeachment of Abraham Lincoln by Stephen L. Carter 
GoodReads | Amazon


I Bought (on eReader):
ALIBI Volume I: Charles 
ALIBI Volume I: Charles (Alibi #1) by Annie Miles
GoodReads | Amazon

$3.00 @ Books-A-Million!!!!
 The Alchemy of Forever (Incarnation #1) by Avery Williams

Borrowed (from public library):
\
Infinity (Chronicles of Nick #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Nightshade (Nightshade #1) by Andrea Cremer

My husband  told me a few months ago that according to the Chinese calender this is my lucky year.  I didn't believe him, but my mailbox begs to differ.  The mailman keeps teasing me about breaking his back with all my book shipments.  But hey I'm not complaining!  Keep 'em coming...I'll find a new area to turn into a make shift bookshelf.  Did you get anything interesting this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment