Wednesday 25 July 2012

Great New Reviews for Her Proper Scoundrel by A.M. Westerling



"Westerling delivers with a hunky rogue hiding a dark secret, a plucky heroine who can think on her feet, and a million reasons why they can't be together. Add easy-to-read, snappy writing, a palpable setting that immerses the reader in another time with its own set of rules, and this story becomes a perfect escape for a summer day. An enjoyable, low-stress read with characters you'll root for.Everything a romance should be." ~ 4 Stars, Nancy D., Amazon Reader and Verified Purchase

"I enjoyed this book immensely. The single thing that impressed me most was the dialog. I have read previous historical novels where the author seemed to have no grasp on the language spoken during the featured time period. This was not the case with this beautifully written book. The author made the conversations within these pages come alive. I found there was a perfect balance of humor and romance to make for an exciting and pleasant read.

The story itself was unique and pleasing to read and I found the characters to be engaging and three-dimensional. I would certainly recommend this book to anyone searching for an excellent summer romance read. I will look for more works from this author in the future" ~ 5 Stars, Ionia Martin, Amazon Reader and Verified Purchase 

No comments:

Post a Comment