Sunday 27 May 2012

Stacking The Shelves # 4

STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.



I will participate in the Bookish Brunette's "Married with Zombies" Read-a-Long next month & found the used paperback cheaper than the ebook!  Yep for about 50 cents rounded up.  *Sigh*  I do love bargains on Amazon!

 A few weeks ago a friend lent me the Boondock series.  Since I took so long to finish them with my ever growing TBR pile, I gave them back and bought my own.


Purchased in Paperback:
Married With Zombies (Living With the Dead #1) by Jesse Petersen
A Right to Be Hostile: The Boondocks Treasury by Aaron McGruder
All the Rage: The Boondocks Past and Present by Aaron McGruder


 I'm friends with Janiera Eldridge on GoodReads and in support of her debut novel, I purchased it on its release date.  It's a paranormal tale about twin sisters, yet one is vampire & the other is human.  While I was at it, I decided to buy book two of the Spellbound series (also about twins).  Identical twins run in my family and I love reading paranormal novels concerning doubles.

Soul SistersDuplicity (Spellbound #2)

Purchased in Ebook:
Soul Sisters by Janiera Eldridge
Duplicity (Spellbound #2) by Nikki Jefford

Whew!  I almost didn't get to post a STS this week.  I have quite a few designing projects I'm juggling at the moment.  Share your links below.  I will try to respond to everyone in between sewing and reading.

Cheers,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment