Thursday 3 May 2012

Maternity Wear Brainstorming...

What is "Chic" in today's maternity wear?  Here's a few tops and gowns for mommys-to-be that caught my eye:


Street Mom maternity costume
From TicciRockabilly



River of Romansk Blush Dusty Pink Rose Kimono Dress Peach Rustic Goddess Marie Antoinette Romantic Bridesmaid Chiffon Lace Hem Grecian Dress
From RiverOfRomansk


FATOU African Boubou Cotton Wax Maxi Blouse
From bOmode

Boho Hippie Short Soft Cotton Dress  S- XL (M)
From siam2u

Maternity Maxi Dress Ruffles and Bows Patisserie Photo Gown Custom Ivory or White Womens Vintage Inspired
From SavoyFaire

Teal Satin Signature Couture Halter with Hidden Pockets-Wonderful Holiday Hostess Dress
From Chabri


Simply Pleats Dress One fit all most
From siam2u

Wedding Maternity Dress. Custom Wedding Gown. Pale Mint Green. Size S. M. L. XL. Plus Size. Custom Made. CANADA. Plus Size Clothes.
From PlusSizeClothing

maternity dress custom made in sizes 6 to 30
From CuteandEvil

Maxi Maternity dress in Green Color
From estmoda
Maternity Blouse from White Cotton
From estmoda

Dress / WEAR ART / Van Gogh / Caramel / Romantic / Dreamy / Soft / Silk / Flowy / Delicate / Tunic / Art Dress
From AtelierSignature
About the Blogger
I'm Katrina, founder of Kindred Dreamheart. I'm an aspiring junior & women's petite celebrity "red carpet" clothing designer and book lover. I read select genres. However if it's a series I'm sure I'd love it also regardless of the genre. I read when I want to be entertained; watch TV when I'm bored; and when I'm not designing something fabulous, I blog. (((Contact Me)))

No comments:

Post a Comment