Monday 7 May 2012

One Liner Review: Wandering Koala rides The Phantom Coach comic 1 by Jeff Thomason

Wandering Koala rides The Phantom Coach comic 1Wandering Koala rides The Phantom Coach comic 1
by Jeff Thomason

Kindle Edition
Published (first published October 7th 2010)

My rating: ♥♥♥♥

Has anyone ever told you to stay out of an argument because it doesn't involve you? Do private disputes really stay private, or do they have a larger effect on the world around them? What if a domestic disturbance caused a ghostly disturbance? Mike and Angie are just another couple on just another Friday Night date having just another argument. But this time it won't stay between them.

{One Liner Review Edition}

I recently created the “One liner Review” header for books (mainly Manga & graphic novels) that I read yet they didn’t create a lot of buzz for me to chatter off in a review.  For some it because they are mere segments of an over story that I have not followed from the beginning, therefore they are judged solely on the comic art and flow of the events.

I downloaded this free via Amazon. I am interested in checking out the completed graphic novel. The character rendering was brilliant. The artist is very talented. I didn't really get the appeal of why the hero never speaks. I’m hoping that if I read this series from the beginning I can gain a better understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment