Saturday 12 May 2012

Stacking The Shelves # 2

STSmall

Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.


I purchased the following used and dirt cheap on Amazon.  I'm talking 50 cents and 1 dollar and some change.  I paid 5 bucks total and that's including the shipping.  They may be used but they're almost in mint condition for a paperback.  (Not even library markings!)  Not bad, huh?:

My Life As a White Trash Zombie (White Trash Zombie #1) by Diana Rowland
Dark Descendant (Nikki Glass #1) by Jenna Black


I LOOOOOVE a good sale!

I also downloaded a ton of ebook freebies! 
I always share those on Twitter, so check out my tweets to get the link to the listing.


If you're just hopping through for the first time, thanks for visiting.  Be sure to leave a message and I'll check out your shelf as well.  Oh and be sure to check out my awesome giveaways!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment