Monday 14 May 2012

5 Stars for The Real Me by Ann Herrick

When Mattie has issues with her weight, she decides to take charge of her life, redo her image, find confidence and maybe even dare to talk to guys. Will a change in lifestyle, a friend, a tormentor, and a dream guy help Mattie discover her real self and find romance along the way?

"After loving Ann Herrick's The Farewell Season, I was completely honored to be given the chance to read and review The Real Me. Ann has quickly become one of my new favorite authors. I absolutely love her writing style. I loved the realistic characters and the fact that the moment I start reading her novels, I just can't put them down. The Real Me has a great message and makes you think about how everyone has insecurities, no matter what they look like or how popular they are.  I've had weight issues my whole life and it took me quite some time to be comfortable in my own skin. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. The Real Me was a refreshingly wonderful contemporary read that I highly recommend." ~ 5 Stars, Memoriesovertakingme Reviews 

~ Find this title here

No comments:

Post a Comment