Wednesday 28 December 2011

Top 10 of 2011-Book Boyfriends


This event is hosted by Lisa from A Life Bound By Books, Rachel from Fiktshun & Jaime & Patricia from Two Chicks on Books and Confessions of a Bookaholic where everyone can join the fun! You can check out this post for more information. 

Top 10 Book Boyfriends!
Hey, hey now I’m a married woman, so I can’t elaborate too much on why these guys are my top ten.  So if you’re familiar with these gentlemen from novels and “you know what I mean” just give me a nod; and say “Amen” to the literary geniuses to brought these characters to life and into our hearts forever.  Here you go (on no particular order):
  
#1- Gideon from  







#5- Jeremy Danvers from Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld Series:
No Humans Involved (Women of the Otherworld, #7) (There's 13 books total in this series, but he really shined in "No Humans Involved".)


#6- Jean-Claude from Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Series.


#7 & #8- Dante Brown and Scamz from Eric Jerome Dickey's Thieves' Paradise:
Thieves' Paradise


#9- Adam Hauptman from  Mercy Thompson Series.


#10- ALL THE VAMP MEN FROM MIDNIGHT BREED SERIES AND BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD!



*GASP*  When I started this list I thought I wouldn’t get able to get to 10!  Now I can think of waaaay more names to add that’ll take it way over 10!!!  
OH, my gosh!!!!  Does that make me a book slut?





No comments:

Post a Comment