Tuesday 6 December 2011

Book Chick City's 100+ Books In A Year Reading Challenge 2012

I love to read and what better way to show it then participate in book challenges to push myself to read more.  I joined GoodReads a couple of months ago, and I'm glad I did.  (If you haven't heard of it, you have to check it out for yourself)  Since then, I've added book reviews to this blog in an effort to improve my writing.  And by writing a review for every book I read, I WILL be improving my writing.  I encourage everyone to take this reading journey with me:


Book Chick City's
100+ Books In A Year Reading Challenge 2012!




Rules-

• Timeline: 01 Jan 2012 - 31 Dec 2012
Rules: Read 100+ books in 2012 (any genre)
Audiobooks do not count, but all other formats are accepted.
• Only fiction, no non-fiction.
• This challenge can crossover to other challenges.
(For more details, click the "Book Chick City's" link on this post.)


My Progress:
Born to Darkness (Fighting Destiny, #1)Fire Baptized (Habitat, #1)Until Next Time (The Angel Chronicles, #1)When Copper Suns Fall (Copper Suns, #1)Oppression (Children of the Gods, #1)Mountain ManMy Enchanted LifeWitchy, Witchy GeminiiLife Is But a DreamRemembrance (Transcend Time, #1)Half Black Soul (The Alexa Montgomery Saga, #2)Mesmerize (Mystyx, #4)Dearly, Departed: A Zombie NovelParadox: The Angels Are Here (Paradox, #1)Blood Warrior (The Alexa Montgomery Saga, #1)Perfect on PaperThe Elite Of The Weak: Revelation Special Ops, Book 1Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) The Scarlet DaggerBarcode: The Legend of Apollo (Barcode, #1)Salsa InvertebraxaShadow of The Witte WievenBetween The Land And The Sea (Marina's Tales, #1)Twin-BredA Skinwalker 's Legacy Straight to HeavenInkedNephyrae:The Vampire's Cousin
Retro GeeksUnforeseenStraight to HellBoondocks: Because I Know You Don't Read The NewspaperNot Quite Casper: an Aether Vitalis Short StoryI've Got You CoveredRest For The Wicked (The Claire Wiche Chronicles Book 1)Tallis (Books of Andresium, #1)Stealing BreathSwipeCity of SinHellfireA High Stakes GameIntuition (The Elite Series #1)MarkedJapanese Fairy TalesMasquerade (Heven and Hell, #1)PreservationGo the Fuck to SleepChapter 19: The Soul ChaserNocover-blank-133x176Wandering Koala rides The Phantom Coach comic 1Dark LullabyThe Annihilation of Foreverland
* My reviews posted on this blog can be viewed here: HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment